Maintain your furniture like new, following these simle advice.
- Do not exposure the fabrics to direct sunlight, to avoid discoloration.
- Daily usage causes cushions deformation. This is normal. Press the cushions regularly against the direction of use to restore them to the original form.
- Alternate regularly the position of the cushions to ensure uniform use and maximum life of fabrics.
- Remove the dust using a vacuum cleaner, at least once a week. Use the accessory with the soft brush. Dust concentration in the fabrics accentuates their deterioration.
- Remove wet and greasy stains as soon as possible. Use a moist neutral colored cloth (there is a risk transferring color in the fabric) and neutral soap. Rub gently, without exerting great pressure on the fabric.
Consult the textiles care symbols:
Do not iron
Iron at low tempetature
Hand wash only
Machine wash cold
|Do not bleach|
|Do not tumble dry||Do not dry clean||Only professional dry cleaning||Do not wring||Flat drying|
- Remove the dust with a slightly wet cloth. Rough papers or chemicals may scratch or dull the surfaces
- Wooden surfaces are sensitive to high temperature. Avoid leaving on, glasses or dishes with hot content. Permanent markings may appear.
- Remove directly spilled liquids with a soft and absorbent cloth.